JUMP START YOUR JOB SEARCH
FIVE REASONS A PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN RESUME WILL GIVE YOU A HEAD START IN THIS JOB MARKET
1. Professionally written resumes get more interviews, and if it shortens your job search by one day, a professional resume will pay for itself!
2. Resumes get chosen, not candidates. Resume quality is often the key determinant as to whether or not you will be selected.
3. Resumes are "make or break" marketing tools and will determine whether an employer calls you or passes you by.
4. Professional writers play up your strengths, help you quantify your accomplishments and downplay your weaknesses.
5. Your resume will be packed with industry-specific language, optimized for keywords and contain varied action verbs/statements.
WHY CHOOSE UPDATE YOUR RESUME.NET?
- We get you job interviews, period, and we guarantee results in 30 days or we re-interview/re-write, no-charge -
- Twenty-Five years of experience in Senior Executive Resumes, Cold Call letters, Bios and Social Network Profiles -
- We present you as a skilled manager and forward-thinker with proven leadership qualities -
- Your Resume will convince the reader that your talents can move the company in the right direction -
- Your Personal Brand and Key Competencies will be properly showcased to highlight your executive skills. -
- We work with you on a one-to-one basis to create an application package that sets you above the competition -
- When you become a client of 'UYR', you become family - read some of the testimonials below -
FOR $399 YOU RECEIVE
WHAT SOME CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR WORK...
"This is my thank you letter to you. I’ve never written a thank you letter before...I’m very grateful for all your help. I’m glad that I’ve pushed that “submit” button and initiated that order process. You not only started me off on the right foot by updating my resume but you’ve coached and encouraged me throughout my job interview process. I’ve trusted you with all my documentation needs and that trust had given me an extra strength of confidence which had allowed me to show up at the interviews with a big smile on my face. My smile had gotten even bigger when they’d offered me the position. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The overall experience was fantastic. Thank you!! " V.P. Ontario, Canada
"Your vast knowledge and quick turnaround has helped me through an untenable situation by taking copious amounts of information, organizing it and producing an accomplishments driven document that produced an interview within 10 days. I remain...It has been a pleasure" J.H. New York City, New York
"Stunning...absolutely stunning! You have given me a renewed sense of self knowing I was cabable all along, but unable to put it in words. I was prepared to be on the defensive, but I am totally pleased and can't say enough about the final product. I will definitely refer you to all my friends and colleagues... By the way, did I say Thank you?! THANK YOU!" E.M. Miami, Florida
"... You have done an excellent job. I couldn't be happier. Thank you for the guidance...I have been so busy with work the last few months that I could never get to this very important task. It has been a pleasure working with you" C.G. Vancouver, B.C.
"I must say that this new resume definitely reflects the types of positions that I have been searching. I very much appreciate the time that you have given to me and my resume. I know it is going to be money very well spent and that I will be referring you to friends. Thank you very much." W.S. Ontario, Canada
Some firms use a questionnaire to get to know you. Others utilize a telephone interview. WE DO BOTH!
We start with our online questionnaire which will ask questions about your goals, your accomplishments, your job experience and your education. If you have an electronic version of your existing resume, we will ask for it.
Then, at your convenience, we will schedule an in-depth telephone interview to go over your information and learn how to best market you to employers. We will email you a short questionnaire prior to our call. During the telephone interview, we will want to learn about your accomplishments so we can make you stand out as an achiever.
We then will prepare a draft resume for your review. The process takes 3 - 4 business days. When you are satisfied with the resume, we email you the documents that complete your package. We do have a rush service available, if you need it.